Other Equipment

Detroit Casket Fluid Drive, an overdrive that wont squish your lows!

Been working quite some time on a light to almost medium gain overdrive that will not compress and smash your nice big gretsch guitar's low mids/bass. It also keeps the fundamental guitar signal on top w the drive sitting in it. More so, it likes to be stacked, and it was essential for me that I could place it AFTER my Brain preamp or anything other preamp/boost. One thing I could never jive with on my gretsch 6120 was a tubescreamer, and I like them. I have an entire original ibanez 9 series collection But tubescreamers squish down the low end and the mids are very colored.. Not the case w my D.C. Fluid Drive. Click here for more info: https://www.thenocturnebrai...

two little vids on the rules for the raffle on the first 20 orders to win a vintage Six Million Dollar Man (beat to crap 1978), a 70's Six Million Dollar Man Christmas album, and then 2 runner up prizes w Six Million Dollar Man Xmas ornaments!

swipe to the left to see both 1 and 2. https://www.instagram.com/p...

You’re killin’ it brother with this new stuff! I think if I didn’t have my Ubangi I’d be all over this.But those sombrero hats ,that’s what you should be raffling. My son since he was 7 has this ritual to eat at our favorite Mexi restaurant here in town and every year the house band comes out bringing his favorite blue and silver sombrero and sings for him only to try and walk out with it but the door man always confiscates it

You’re killin’ it brother with this new stuff! I think if I didn’t have my Ubangi I’d be all over this.But those sombrero hats ,that’s what you should be raffling. My son since he was 7 has this ritual to eat at our favorite Mexi restaurant here in town and every year the house band comes out bringing his favorite blue and silver sombrero and sings for him only to try and walk out with it but the door man always confiscates it

– Michael Williams

Ubangi is a great rocker but this is apples n oranges Those sombreros were on discount at the party plus store a few yrs ago. :) I hope your son is eating good mex food more than once a year haha

Ubangi is a great rocker but this is apples n oranges Those sombreros were on discount at the party plus store a few yrs ago. :) I hope your son is eating good mex food more than once a year haha

– TheNocturneBrain

Oh yeah,once a week at least or more if everyone is feeling saucy.

Wow--i loved that first vid!

Great sound!!!

K

Hahaha! "...You can rebuild him." Hahaha!

The Steve Austin giveaway is such a fun marketing device. Great how you stumble on an ostensibly goofy idea that people latch on to and you just run with it.

Really good intuitive thinking.

Very cool! Being from the Detroit area, the name kinda bums me out (I know, lighten up Francis!), but definitely going to look into this one!

Detroit Casket -

1) An old death-trap of a car.

Old giant cars made of solid American steel. Rock-solid dashboards, a lot of glass, with or without seatbelts. Referenced in the Brian Setzer song, Drive Like Lightning (Crash Like Thunder). I scared the daylights out of your mom when I took her for a ride in my Detroit Casket.

Detroit Casket -

1) An old death-trap of a car.

Old giant cars made of solid American steel. Rock-solid dashboards, a lot of glass, with or without seatbelts. Referenced in the Brian Setzer song, Drive Like Lightning (Crash Like Thunder). I scared the daylights out of your mom when I took her for a ride in my Detroit Casket.

– Bob Howard

Aaaand I feel dumb! Thanks for the clarification!!!!

Whadda ya know, I got double luck on my shoulder and RJ Ronquillo did a vid on the Detroit Casket Fluid Drive too! 3 different guitars involved too. No words, just great playing and demo-stration!

Cool Demo! That cat can play.

If I were in the market for such a thing, I'd be all over it. Love you products.

Has anyone ever heard RJ blow a note? Also, just when you think he's all just Mister Roots, out come the outside LA/Steely Dan fusion riffs.

The pedal sounds extra-double fab, Tavo.

Has anyone ever heard RJ blow a note? Also, just when you think he's all just Mister Roots, out come the outside LA/Steely Dan fusion riffs.

The pedal sounds extra-double fab, Tavo.

– Proteus

thanks Tim.. One thing I cant stress enough is that the EQ is designed or rather prioritized for a Hollow and semi hollow guitar, ie Gretsch. The tone controls are reverse so when the bass control is rolled to the right, the lows tighten and clean up. This has been my dream for a very long time, plus the pedal loves to be stacked and sits perfectly in the fx insert of the Mystery Brain btw..

Register Sign in to join the conversation