Other Amps

some gave all

Well you know I came into a Thomas Vox Pacemaker needing a full cap job and that would have set me back $200-- so even if I am going to vintage amp hell, it was parted. 3 worthy and noble T-Vox amps missing parts will be made complete because of this noble sacrifice (2 Pathfinders and a tube Pacemaker). If anyone wants the chassis (minus knobs and pilot light lens) and the totally stripped cap, its yours for the shipping. Still that could run over $50, depending on where you are.

Ughhh got a bounce back so seems like like pm not working again.

I’m interested in your offer- is the cabinet included? Have only the caps, knobs and pilot light lens been removed? If I’m not understanding correctly, what has been removed from the Pacemaker?

Thanks

I think he meant totally stripped cab.

Yes, nothing received from PM.

The cab is totally stripped; nothing on it at all except tolex but is clean shape

The chassis is missing knobs and pilot light lens only. Otherwise complete... bad caps still in it. Has not been opened up.

You can have either item (chassis / cab) or both for cost of shippingf once it is known.

Can be reached rdb at pipeline dot com

Yes, nothing received from PM.

The cab is totally stripped; nothing on it at all except tolex but is clean shape

The chassis is missing knobs and pilot light lens only. Otherwise complete... bad caps still in it. Has not been opened up.

You can have either item (chassis / cab) or both for cost of shippingf once it is known.

Can be reached rdb at pipeline dot com

– DCBirdMan

Email sent - thanks

Well the deed has been done.. parts went out for 3 restorations

Register Sign in to join the conversation