Other Amps

Orange TH-30

I just got this in a trade for an amp that wasn't seeing any action.

This thing is a monster. If you're looking for a rock and roll sound, look no further. Loud as the sky is blue, and has a switch in back that cuts the 30 watts to 15.

The clean channel sounds really good to me, too.

Anyone else played through one?

Never used one myself, but I see them pretty frequently behind local indie rock bands. Surprisingly popular for a lesser known brand.

We've been practicing at the bass player's house and I use his Orange Crush, it fits fine for full band rehearsals.

very cool amp..tho it's a more recent design based on the vox ac 30..and the popularity of 4 el 84's...

not an orignal 60's-70's orange model...and kind of a departure from their "classic" sound

but a solid good amp nevertheless

enjoy!

cheers

Our rehearsal rooms we use often have an Orange amp. Usually the 100 watt I think. Can sound glorious with a Les Paul. I should give them another go. Some of them should come with wheels though. And maybe a pulley system

Our rehearsal rooms we use often have an Orange amp. Usually the 100 watt I think. Can sound glorious with a Les Paul. I should give them another go. Some of them should come with wheels though. And maybe a pulley system

– Daddy Dog

Or a couple roadies!

Register Sign in to join the conversation