Other Amps

Nocturne Baby Blondeshell 5w class A single ended, avail to order.

Nocturne Baby Blondeshell 5w class A single ended, 4 & 8ohm jacks. one 12ax7 and one 6v6 pwr tube. Simple.. you, a gretsch, a chair, maybe a pedal or two, and this amp. This one is about your fingers and your guitar, no one else. Avail. to order on my site, 4 weeks turnaround.

https://www.thenocturnebrai...

Dude that's off the chain. Why I gotta be broke right now?

Dude that's off the chain. Why I gotta be broke right now?

– Enis Penvy

Ain't that always the way it is? That's a sweet little head!

nice t...looks killer...these kind of small well made single ended amps are super popular these days..with home players and guys that dont want to lug heavy gear around anymore....sure it's a giant killer..esp with the right speaker/cab...(per your site recommendations)

best of luck

cheers

Awesome! Two questions: Why are you over the pond? Why must I be always broke ?

Love the little bassman concept

thanks guys!

ps. @chimingbell I'd love to be visiting the other side of the pond, I've got questions of my own..and yes I'm broke too and thus not having my questions answered from the other shores :)

thanks guys!

ps. @chimingbell I'd love to be visiting the other side of the pond, I've got questions of my own..and yes I'm broke too and thus not having my questions answered from the other shores :)

– TheNocturneBrain

you are very welcome one the "old side" of the pond. If you'll ever hit Austria- all your questions would be answered with beer ;)

Is there something you're waiting for an answer for from the other side of the beer pond? I thought you'd got what you wanted, bingo?

Is there something you're waiting for an answer for from the other side of the beer pond? I thought you'd got what you wanted, bingo?

– Vince_Ray

it involves the illuminati and lizard people as well as the bones of king David.

Register Sign in to join the conversation