Other Amps

Need a 6g6b fix

Anyone know if Billy Zoom’s shop is open for repairs?

Anyone know if Billy Zoom’s shop is open for repairs?

– SLICKFASTER

Ask him.

What a world we live in

No S Sherlock.. His # doesn’t identify as his and his web is down... Was looking for a little intel before tried again.. @Otter ... WUYA?

If you can't reach BZ through those channels, you could try direct-messaging him here. If that doesn't work, you might try editing the title of this thread to include something like "Calling Billy Zoom" to get his attention. He's not shy about offering his services here when something in his wheelhouse comes up.

A propos of nothing whatever(and completely unrelated to any Fender amp) the scooter in the pic is a Sears-branded "Allstate" , made by Vespa parent Piaggio. Really rare now. Useta see them in the Sears catalog when I went looking for Dano-Silvertones.

A propos of nothing whatever(and completely unrelated to any Fender amp) the scooter in the pic is a Sears-branded "Allstate" , made by Vespa parent Piaggio. Really rare now. Useta see them in the Sears catalog when I went looking for Dano-Silvertones.

– DaveH

Sears Allstate also carried Czech Jawa motorcycles. My first motorcycle was a Sears 49cc moped. My first electric guitar was a Sears Silvertone branded Dano amp-in-case 3/4 scale.

You may be able to contact him via FB if you are on it . He has been active in posting some entertaining memes

By the way what does "WUYA?" mean?

Yeah, what’s the meming of all this folderol anyway?

Yeah, what’s the meming of all this folderol anyway?

– Proteus

ANYONE can be a punster.....That is, anyone who wunster.

Register Sign in to join the conversation