Other Amps

Looking into a Bluesbreaker Clone…

...any opinions between the Delisle and Bacino?

DeLisle's a locally (to me) made unit, and a GDP-er, so, that'd be my choice. They're pretty much made-to-order. You can't ask for more.

Thanks, guys!

I'm just over on the NW side of Indy, so you're welcome to check it out if it's not too long of a drive for you. Alternatively, there's a 7 day return policy.

I'm keeping the JDL35, the Quadralux and an as yet unnamed Vox flavor in stock, so this one is readily available.

Sam, I see that Jer is using a clone of the Radiospares tranny and KT66 valves. Those are two key components. I’m a builder myself, and I’d be really stoked to have a DeLisle. They are top top shelf.

Thanks, guys!

I'm just over on the NW side of Indy, so you're welcome to check it out if it's not too long of a drive for you. Alternatively, there's a 7 day return policy.

I'm keeping the JDL35, the Quadralux and an as yet unnamed Vox flavor in stock, so this one is readily available.

– mugsy

Howdy bud. Do you have the 1x12 or 2x12 in stock at the moment? (Provided I read your site correctly.)

Howdy bud. Do you have the 1x12 or 2x12 in stock at the moment? (Provided I read your site correctly.)

– tubwompus

The 1x12 is currently in stock

I'd have to build a 2x12. I don't get many requests for them. I think I've built maybe 5-6 in the last 11 years or so.

Register Sign in to join the conversation