Gretsch Garage Sale

WTB dynasonic or T armond pickup,,or Dearmond 2Ks

Looking to buy a DeArmond type pickup/pickups. Whether the T Armond or the Gretsch Dynasonic. Even the De'Armond 2000 (which I believe is the one that still hasthe alnico slugs but very little underneath)

I have a Darmond 2000 in gold that I can sell. It was rewound; sounds the same with about the same output, but he used a slightly different guage of wire. $100 shipped?

I have a Dearmond 2k that I would like to trade for a dearmond Goldtone-

Cool! I'm not looking for a 2K though as they are more p-90ish from what I've heard

I have a Darmond 2000 in gold that I can sell. It was rewound; sounds the same with about the same output, but he used a slightly different guage of wire. $100 shipped?

– Journeyman

Out of curiousity why was the 2000 rewound?

Out of curiousity why was the 2000 rewound?

– Toxophilite

I broke the coil trying to snip the little nibs off on the bottom of the pickup to make it shallower.

I broke the coil trying to snip the little nibs off on the bottom of the pickup to make it shallower.

– Journeyman

Oh your in Canada, like me, Are you talking Canadian funds? Can you PM me a picture of the bottom so I can see what's been done?

Oh your in Canada, like me, Are you talking Canadian funds? Can you PM me a picture of the bottom so I can see what's been done?

– Toxophilite

Just sent a PM. et me knowif you didn't receive it.

Register Sign in to join the conversation