Other Amps

any pedals that are just reverb and chorus

I know I have asked before...has to be one where both can be on together

Check out the JHS Pedals VCR. I've never had personal experience with it, but the reviews seem positive. JHS stuff is generally high-quality too.

Why chorus? Are you doing bad praise music?

A friend of mine in college had a chorus pedal. He used it to prop up his desk fan so that it would point towards his bed. Best use of a chorus pedal I've ever seen.

Why just reverb and chorus? That’s a pretty big ask, but there are tons of multi effects pedals in all flavours. Just switch off everything you don’t need.

On a more relevant note, the Zoom Multistomp has some exceptional sounding chorus, delay, and reverb effects, and comes highly recommended on the effects forums, and other places where people recommend such things. It involves a bit of menu diving, but the sounds produced are quite worth it. They're pretty inexpensive, and comes in two versions (well, three including the bass version): MS50G and MS70CDR (this one has stereo ins and outs).

There are also about a bajillion modulated reverbs (as in, the reverb trails have chorus applied to them, but not the dry signal) on the market these days. Most of the multifunction reverbs have it (Boss and TC for example), and some boutique companies like Mr. Black and Earthquaker offer very nice examples.

All I use w/ a non reverb trem amp is those, and occasionally some slapback and a little bit of chorus. Not interested in other stuff. But just looking into options. Right now have Holy Grail on top of the amp and a Boss trem.

I'd probably just get one of those multi effects digital pedals.

They're not for me .. because they are blighted with evil and toxic distortion. Guess I will just stay Boss trem and delay, and the amp mounted reverb.

Truetone/Visual Sound has a Chorus/Echo pedal. That's as close as I can get for you, but then, I'm not a pedal guy. Truetone is the new name of the outfit, but you can find some of the older units on the bay.

Not a pedal but just adding for the sake of conversation. Sounds good but this is butt ugly and way too much money.

Truetone/Visual Sound has a Chorus/Echo pedal. That's as close as I can get for you, but then, I'm not a pedal guy. Truetone is the new name of the outfit, but you can find some of the older units on the bay.

– wabash slim

That would be the H2O pedal. Nice pedal. Combine that with their Route 66 (Overdrive and Compressor) and you have all that most will need.

Register Sign in to join the conversation