Other Amps

An other Cowboy amp build

I watched very impressed the powdog builds and as a client asks me if its possible to bild a Cowboy cab for his Blues Deluxe I say "yes lets try".

Looks great. And good to know that there is somebody close by that can do something like that. Greetings from Cologne

Clean work. Looks like plenty of room for a 12" speaker. Planning on leather belts?

Looks great. And good to know that there is somebody close by that can do something like that. Greetings from Cologne

– blueflame

Hi Blueflame, thank you, the workshop is in Cologne The cabs are in LEV, you are welcome for a Coffee and a test drive!

Clean work. Looks like plenty of room for a 12" speaker. Planning on leather belts?

– Powdog

Thanks! Yes lots of space, i like big caps for a big sound and yes there will be leather belts and a Gretsch-Logo as well, my client will do these. So stay tuned.

How you you attach the baffle in these types of cabinets? I'm thinking of making one myself.

Is it just screwed in from the back (I assume after the grill cloth is installed)?

Leverkusen?

– Ric12string

Yes Leverkusen!

How you you attach the baffle in these types of cabinets? I'm thinking of making one myself.

Is it just screwed in from the back (I assume after the grill cloth is installed)?

– Otter

Yes thats the way I will do it.

Hi Blueflame, thank you, the workshop is in Cologne The cabs are in LEV, you are welcome for a Coffee and a test drive!

– Valdez

Thanks for your offer. Currently I am playing at my kitchen table through my Yamaha THR10C, which is perfectly fine for this purpose. But I am also looking for some other musicians or bands to make some music with. And then I could maybe justify looking for a real amp

Register Sign in to join the conversation