On the 'tube

Yesterday

Just go see it.

Maybe tomorrow.

We have tickets for Thursday as a family thing. Looking forward to it.

Seems like an interesting premise.

You know the music will be good.

Good idea for a movie. Always liked Danny Boyle films. Going this weekend.

Just saw the trailer. I think I'd like to see this movie.

You have to know that coming next will be "Satisfaction". Same premise, different band.

I supplied the earpieces for this film. It was top secret for a long time, just referred to as "Untitled Danny Boyle Project".

I'll admit it looks like an interesting concept. That's cool, Deke. Tell us more, if you're allowed.

I supplied the earpieces for this film. It was top secret for a long time, just referred to as "Untitled Danny Boyle Project".

– Deke Martin

By that do you mean in-ear monitors?

Thanks for the recommendation. We've got tickets for Thursday.

As an aside, I have been watching the new show Songland where writers come in with a song for a particular artist to purchase and the part in the trailer for that movie where they're trying to get him to change the lyrics to "Hey Dude" rings true with what they do on that T.V. show, somewhat.

Yes, IEMs, but we also supply more covert stuff so they can be hidden during filming. Musicals are very much in-vogue right now and we’ve done a fair few of them over the last 6 or 7 years.

We left the theater feeling good. Enjoyable.

The surprise was, well, really surprising--made me weep tears I didnt know were still reserved for that thought, and many in the theater did the same I loved the actors--he can really sing, the mini rom-com, the story, and, of course the music. Lovely.

Register Sign in to join the conversation