On the 'tube

Nice Guitar Collection, Gretsch Included

great...loved it!...one of us!

cheers

Man those Keith Scott 6120s are killer.

Man those Keith Scott 6120s are killer.

– Bonedaddy

If I understood dad he said Keith Scott didn't like his guitar namesake. Did any of you hear that besides in the vid?

I spent some time with Keith Scott at a NAMM show - hardly, I realize, enough exposure to the man to know much about him - but he seemed humble, grateful for the recognition of a sig model, and above all, gracious. A complete gentleman. We exchanged a couple of emails after the show, and he sent me a CD of his then-current surf instrumental project.

I think it can be inferred from the evidence that his sig model was not his favorite guitar - he's consistently seen with other guitars - but I can't imagine that he would ever say, in any setting that could become public, that he "didn't like" the guitar.

I agree that it's a particularly handsome guitar, and...well...classy gold top, dark natural sides and back, and Dynasonics! How could it go wrong? Maybe I should get one!

Nice little video, hard not to be charmed by the shared love of guitars between the two lads.

My favourite bit was when he took out the Buurrrrrenns.

Nice little video, hard not to be charmed by the shared love of guitars between the two lads.

My favourite bit was when he took out the Buurrrrrenns.

– Tsar Nicholas

LOL, love the accent. I agree with you. They sound a bit like British guitarist Little Barrie Cadogan.

Keith put FilterTrons on his personal guitar.

Man, he is one of us! Very cool stable. Love that Paisly Tele.

Man, he is one of us! Very cool stable. Love that Paisly Tele.

– Suprdave

Yeah he used to post here for a time.

What a cool collection! He certainly likes Gretsch guitars, and Stratocaster. There wasn't a clinker in the bunch, all good stuff. I liked that paisley Tele too. Thanks!

That was good. Nice collection!

I had to turn it off after 6 or 7 Strats

I had to turn it off after 6 or 7 Strats

– Otter

Well at least if there's a flood he'll have plenty of oars.

Register Sign in to join the conversation