On the 'tube

new neville-(keith richards content)

vid for new aaron neville "doo wop" inspired recording...featuring keith...(what's that guitar he's usin @ 1:20 in???)....neville (great singer that he is) runs a bit thin overall for me, but great band ie benmont tench, downtown tony scher & interesting project

here-Link...

cheers

great stuff , Keith is looking sooooooooooo darn sexy

ooooh I must get this CD! Wonderful material..players..mane oooh whatba voice Aaron has.

Great timeless tracks and great musicians and singers.. Talent is infectious and always makes you feel good. Excellent session.

the energy Keith has amazes me , and you can see the love he has for music and playing and Aaron has just an amazing voice , talk about a gift

love to know what guitar he's using in that clip...

don't recognize headstock logo

this guitar ain't bad either tho!

cheers

I've never understood fully why Keef uses his right hand so far up the neck. Do you think that he feels that he somehow gets a mellower tone?

it's because he wears the guitars so "rockstar" low...thats where his arm naturally falls...

take a look at that pic with elvis c...ever see george benson like that??

hahaha

cheers

i sure wish Keith would do a coffee table book on his guitars , the story where he did some work with Tom Waits still cracks me up , showing up with 600 guitars !! :)

Register Sign in to join the conversation