On the 'tube

Guitar Horder?

Never had the opportunity to buy from a guitar horder before but hope to one day.

Looks like fun. Wish I had yard sales like that where I am from. The only guitars I can ever find are cheep squires. I have herd stories of pawn shop finds, but I bet that was along time ago. Fun video

That guy passed on the Magnatone!!!

– ThePolecats

I was amazed at that too! Other than that amp, the seller wasn't hoarding anything I would be remotely interested in.

EV Musicasters! Our first 1964 PA! Used in grade school gyms everywhere. Got a pair of Altec A-7-500s instead.

Most of what this guy had, aside from the Magnatone and the Airline/Valco, isn't worth much. Some of the DeArmond bits and pieces may have some value. A bunch of nameless imports stuffed into buckets aren't really worth saving. I didn't hear either of them talk about money.

The internet killed a lot of the garage sale and pawn shop finds. When folks can easily research what the have, they tend to ask top dollar for their goods.

You should subscribe to the guys channel. He is one of the best amp and guitar techs in Louisville and he has a massive collection of cool stuff in better shape than that magnatone... he also schreds on guitar.

You should subscribe to the guys channel. He is one of the best amp and guitar techs in Louisville and he has a massive collection of cool stuff in better shape than that magnatone... he also schreds on guitar.

– powerjet

I was in Louisville a little over a month ago. Too bad I was not aware of him then. Next time in Louisville I'll see if I could meet up with him if he will.

Register Sign in to join the conversation