On the 'tube

Chet Atkins Medley Mr Sandman, Whispering , Three Little Words ( co…

James, you amaze me with what you have been able to accomplish at such an early age. Keep up the good work.

Brilliant medley, James. Always enjoy your playing. I agree with Richard, keep it up, you've got a future as a musician, and are well & truly on your way to big things.

James, you amaze me with what you have been able to accomplish at such an early age. Keep up the good work.

– Richard Hudson

– Richard Hudson

I echo these sentiments, James. You are destined for great things.

Great playing, great tone too! I'm probably twice your age, but only half as good as you!

You've got the possibility of an acting job, too . . . if someone ever films "The Tommy Emmanuel Story", you can play TE as a teenager, picking apart Chet tunes while seated on his family's sofa. 8-)

Great job, James. I'm running out of superlatives for your playing.

Superb James !

Loved your Postman Pat too! :)

You should have a go at the Dad's Army theme,its made for this style.

Very, very nicely done, James. You make your family proud of you, I'm quite sure. Keep up the hard work because it is paying off for you handsomely.

I thought I was a decent young guitarist... This makes me want to give up and just go bass fishing!

Damn so good!

Wonderful playing James, I'd give anything to play as well as you! Keep up the good work!

Thanks again, James!

Great playing there. I could only of dreamed of playing that well when I was your age.

....your tone is also wonderful, I really enjoyed it

Wow! That's all I can say. I wish I could play that well. Aside from the fact that your plating just rocks, the tone is awesome.

Yoi have great tempo - very even, not rushed

That's some seriously good pickin'!

Wow, great playing and great sound! Glad your on the GP.

Register Sign in to join the conversation