Modern Gretsch Guitars

What is wrong with me?

I certainly don't need it. My tone palette is full. I'm not even sure what I hope to gain by adding this to the family. It will be here next week. Is there a group I can join with meetings and a multi-step program or something?

)

You've already joined the GDP Enabler's Group, that guitar is just one of the steps in your program. For meetings you need to go to a Roundup.

Historics are cool. And don't forget, you can never have too many Gretsches with Dynas! :D

What's wrong with you? I would suggest "absolutely nothing."

I was a watchin' that one also...congrats

You're in the wrong place to ask that question.

That's a beauty!

Nothing is wrong with you.

You will feel better if you just send it to me.:D

This is one addiction you cannot cure (and that's ok).

There is NO hope for you I'm afraid. Take two picks and call me in the morning. 8-o

There is so much wrong with you. Please divert that guitar to my house and save yourself while you still can!:D

Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here

that is one looker !!!! ... so what is wrong with you ,,,,,, your very ill , just get this prescription filled at Sam Ash Pharmacy , a Rickenbacker guitar , a Chuck Berry song book , a Fender Bassman .......

That guitar is truly stunning. That exact model has made my wish list. I, too, am a hopeless addict.

Good for you for giving that fine axe a healthy home. Someone had to do it! Why not you?

Dylan

That is soooo cool. The same thing that's wrong with you, is wrong with me. :)

That's like posting a picture of Ingrid Bergman and saying "Why am I eerily drawn to this photo?"

Catseyes and dynasonics. Powerful stuff.

The only cure is to play the hell outa that thing...or send it too me. ;-) :D

get that thing OUT of the sun!!.... :)

Register Sign in to join the conversation