Modern Gretsch Guitars

Tried my Gretsch last Sunday

Been playing my Fenders there at Church. Last Sunday tried my Gretsch. Everyone love it! No amps....Plugged into an HD500X then into house sound system. I needed the hollow body vibe to make up for the missing interaction a tube amp offers.

Been playing my Fenders there at Church. Last Sunday tried my Gretsch. Everyone love it! No amps....Plugged into an HD500X then into house sound system. I needed the hollow body vibe to make up for the missing interaction a tube amp offers.

– Mike Carr

a fellow P'dub! I am not up to IEMs w guitars yet but my gretsch is the weapon of choice for p'dubbin!

What's the Youtube link? I want to check it out.

– BuddyHollywood

Go to my website. The pic is at 5:31

Your Anniversary fills the sound out in just the right way! Praise the Lord!

I agree with Buddy! Great sound and some serious musicians playing praise to the highest with excellent talent!

Thanks guys for the encouraging words. I've waited my whole life to be in a band like this! Never have I worked with this level of talent / equipment / production. I'm a small fish in a big pond now. Honestly, that big stage in a room that seats 3,800 makes me nervous. I have almost no experience with in ear monitors too. All in all, I'm thrilled to be there!

Mike, it is nice to see you posting again on the GDP.

For anyone interested: My Gretsch got more camera time yesterday. Just click my homepage for the link. Fast forward to 10:00

Register Sign in to join the conversation