Modern Gretsch Guitars

The new Cliff Gallup model is here!!!

Oui, j'adore mon Gretsch soixante et un-vingt. Pourquoi ne pas construire au Canada? A l'enfer avec le cout!

Oui, j'adore mon Gretsch soixante et un-vingt. Pourquoi ne pas construire au Canada? A l'enfer avec le cout!

– JimmyR

Huh?

Content que vous appréciiez votre 6120! Ce serait bien d'avoir Gretsch fait par nos amis dans le Nord, mais je suis sûr que les coûts l'empêchent. Bonne chance!

Glad you enjoy your 6120! It would be great to have Gretsch made by our friends in the North but I'm sure costs prevent it. Good luck!

Huh?

– Gretsch6123

Translation:

Yes, I love my gretsch 6120. Why not build in Canada? Hell with the cost!

Ah, we're in no Rush!

– Vince_Ray

Yes, Vince.

A Triumph!

A little surprised it doesn't come with T'Armonds, just the regular Dynas.

– Gretschadelphia

So that means that the George Harrison Signature Model comes with Seymour Duncan Dynasonics but the Cliff Gallup model is just Gretsch Dynasonics?

So that means that the George Harrison Signature Model comes with Seymour Duncan Dynasonics but the Cliff Gallup model is just Gretsch Dynasonics?

– linclink

No, only the Custom Shop limited edition GH comes with Duncans. The regular pro-line model features the Gretsch Dynasonics.

Read a comment from Tjarko Jeen on fb. It don't seem to have correct neckprofile for a 54/55 duo jet.

Register Sign in to join the conversation