Modern Gretsch Guitars

Synchro Club gets some new engines!

I see how conflicted you are about that guitar and finding the right tone for you so I'm just going to bite the bullet and offer you 350 cash for that guitar so you can get the one you really want.. Hope that helps Paul...

Well Paul, don't you think the T90 are somewhat clearer than P90? Less mid honky?

Well Paul, don't you think the T90 are somewhat clearer than P90? Less mid honky?

– Geoff_Vane

don't put me in the middle of your sqabble with Walter!!!!! lots of mids though, with top clarity!!!

I see how conflicted you are about that guitar and finding the right tone for you so I'm just going to bite the bullet and offer you 350 cash for that guitar so you can get the one you really want.. Hope that helps Paul...

– GaryE

thats sweet! I love it when my friends are looking out for me!

Just trying to give back to the community is all...

don't put me in the middle of your sqabble with Walter!!!!! lots of mids though, with top clarity!!!

– paul pigat

Haha, sqabble. I learned a new word. Well you gave the political correct answer. I wasn't trying to "win" a (non existing) argument but I'm really curious as to what you hear in them. Now I know!

No squabble here, Geoff can just get very erm..."enthusiatic" sometimes, and you have to take that with the appropriate grain of salt.

Also, some things don't need improvements IMO - for some things, you want that "woofy" neck pickup, and all that midrange honk and snarl. When guitars get "improved" by handy guys with versatility in mind and somewhat of a scientific outlook, you end up with something like a Parker Fly....

Register Sign in to join the conversation