Modern Gretsch Guitars

NGD

Last Thursday i got my vintage select 53 duo jet What a guitar!

ConGretschulations! Play it in good health and good spirits!

Yeah! Great score!

Very nice! Bet it sounds as great as it looks.

That's what I'm after! Congratulations! Tell us more...more pics, etc.

Got a synchrosonic bridge coming. This guitar has pretty much negated most of my other guitars!

Lovely guitar, congratulation!!!

My my, that's a looker! Congrats on a fine guitar!

I've wanted a proline for sometime, always thought the first trigger pull would have been a 6120 but i saw this jet and it just called to me... so i answered, ha ha ha.

Nice entry to the GDP. Congrats and welcome. Please enter it in our registry. Thanks.

Oh wow! Congrats and welcome to our addiction.

Sweet looking guitar! Oh man, enjoy!

Very nice! You may eventually come to appreciate that bridge. Are you planning on replacing the trem arm as well?

Very nice! You may eventually come to appreciate that bridge. Are you planning on replacing the trem arm as well?

– Powertronman

I like the stock arm. This bridge is nice, i want to try the synchro though, if i dont like the synchro it could always find a home on on my electromatics

I like the stock arm. This bridge is nice, i want to try the synchro though, if i dont like the synchro it could always find a home on on my electromatics

– 53jetrjm

I’d search out an “Embiematic”

Very sweet! Congrats!

I’d search out an “Embiematic”

– Hipbone

I heard on gretsch talk that embie has been non responsive as of late. Got a gretsch nos one on the way

Oh wow! Congrats and welcome to our addiction.

– Suprdave

Oh, i've been on the sauce for some time, got two electromatics and a Synchrosonic with a goldfoil pickup i use for slide.

Full pic

– 53jetrjm

Sweet looking Jet, how do you like the dyna's?

Register Sign in to join the conversation