Modern Gretsch Guitars

NGD WEAR EYE PROTECTION SPARKLEY CHAMPAGNE

ONE OF 16 SPECIAL FACTORY RUN G6129T DOUBLE CUT JET 2015.

ONE OF 16 SPECIAL FACTORY RUN G6129T DOUBLE CUT JET 2015.

– Raye Boals

Ooooo! Nice.

Raye, what a beautiful work of art. It's one of those guitars that make my fingers almost feel the fretboard while just looking at it.

Twang, it is that time of year. My accountant always has me withhold too much money so I get a nice little sum to play with each year. Funny, the games we play with ourselves.

I'm in lust with the Champagne Sparkle.

But I'm on a beer budget

I'll be making copies tomorrow, Returns in the Mail Monday.

Beautiful guitar, Raye. Bring it to the next Roundup. We will have different shades of Champagne Sparkle being presented.

Play it in good health, my friend.

Congrats Raye,that is a little beauty sir!

The gold really POPS on the champagne! Nice!

Raye, what a beautiful work of art. It's one of those guitars that make my fingers almost feel the fretboard while just looking at it.

Twang, it is that time of year. My accountant always has me withhold too much money so I get a nice little sum to play with each year. Funny, the games we play with ourselves.

– Bob Howard

Yes, I got an unexpected rebate this year which nearly covered this Silver Sparkle Electromatic, which I upgraded.

Congrats, Raye!

I remember seeing 4 or 5 vintage sparkle Jets (all from '62) at a show a dozen years ago; really amazing looking but they all had matching backpads like you would find on the Princess Corvette model.

That's pretty! I like it that it is unique.

Register Sign in to join the conversation