Modern Gretsch Guitars

NGD Finally

My 58' VS finally showed up and was delivered from the bowels of UPS last night. The guitar was purchased from Dave's (Thanks Tylor) as other vendors did not care to respond to my questions or as with one popular vendor, could care less I was interested in the guitar and had a WHATEVER attitude. WOW!

Dave's packed the guitar very well which was great since it was tooling around UPS for 7 days. (paid for 2 day air). Here is quick shot I just took. I look forward to playing this gorgeous guitar all day today.

Nice Penguin! Play'er in good health!

Gorgeous! Congratulations and enjoy!

Wow, that’s a looker! Congratulations.

Oh snap! That's gorgeous.

Thanks everyone for your posts. I just stopped playing it for a quick Internet break. I love the pickups and the bigsby is very smooth.

Congrats and that's really sweet.

My favorite version of this Bird. Keep pickin' and grinning.

Lovely guitar, congratulations!

Congrats,that is a class geet!

That is absolutely Gorgeous!!!!

enjoy

Sweet! Congrats!

Thanks everyone! Played it for about 2 hours today and love it.

Thanks everyone for your posts. I just stopped playing it for a quick Internet break. I love the pickups and the bigsby is very smooth.

– Sitedrifter

I don't know how Gretsch does it but IMNSHO they are they only ones who have the Bigsby implementation down!

I really like this Penguin. The pickups can growl big time for some great hard rock. Getting use to the controls but everything sounds great. The Bigsby is super smooth, the nut was cut well, the frets are ok, the fit and finish is A+ and the looks are a 10.

I really like the chambered solid body as it resonates really well which gives me some great sustain.

I am a happy person and Dave's Guitar is a huge part of it!

Gorgeous guitar with a great combination of features. Enjoy.

Register Sign in to join the conversation