Modern Gretsch Guitars

NGD - Black Falcon gets a baby sister

Wow! I'll bet it's great! Congrats! That's on the top of my Gretsch wish list.

Beautiful. Congrats.

That's the exact Gretsch I want. Just have sell a few guitars to make room for it... and raise the funds.

I really prefer the TV Jones pickups over the Gretsch DeArmonds. Glad they made the switch on these year specific reissues. The guitar sounds fantastic by the way! I have wanted this guitar for many years.

Sweet guitar, play her in good health!

Beautiful. I've had mine for a few months and it's my all time favorite.

Whhhaaaattt?!?!?!? No fair Tom. You have too many nice guitars. ....yes of COURSE I'm envious....

Whhhaaaattt?!?!?!? No fair Tom. You have too many nice guitars. ....yes of COURSE I'm envious....

– Rhythmisking

Hey Paul, I feel extremely fortunate. This is it now for a long time I think. That is, unless I am able to build a secret lair that my wife can’t access. She’s a Gretsch fan and she supports what I do, but she thinks I have too many guitars. Not sure why?

Hey Paul, I feel extremely fortunate. This is it now for a long time I think. That is, unless I am able to build a secret lair that my wife can’t access. She’s a Gretsch fan and she supports what I do, but she thinks I have too many guitars. Not sure why?

– Powertronman

Bring her to the Roundup so that she can drink the Kool-Aid.

Beautiful. I've had mine for a few months and it's my all time favorite.

– dlaf_2

Does yours have the banjo rest? Some don’t seem to have that feature. I love the sound. Kind of full and punchy at low to moderate volume, but raw and biting at higher gain settings.

Congrats sir,that is a lovely geet!

Nice, Tom, congrats!

Bring her to the Roundup so that she can drink the Kool-Aid.

– Ric12string

That's what I did! She's been my lucky charm in more ways than one.

Nice Gretsch ! I want one . Maybe thats what I need to get my daughter play more guitar with me.

That's what I did! She's been my lucky charm in more ways than one.

– FritzTheCat

Fritz, your luck is legendary! I am talking to my daughter about attending. She is very interested.

Register Sign in to join the conversation