Modern Gretsch Guitars

NGD6129TG

New Guitar Day : 2013 6129TG Green Sparkle Jet arrived today from G-T forum member Nick Urso. I have been eyeing this Jet with envy for years and now it’s mine to enjoy. I love the Setzer Sig pickups and AL Tru-Arc bridge mods that Nick has done, it’s exactly what I would have done also. I have a spare Tru-Arc Titanium SerpenTune bridge that may end up on this little beauty, but I’m going to keep it untouched for the moment. The original silver pickguard was included but I have decided to leave it off so I can see more of the green sparkly goodness.

Nice guitar. there was a sparkle green Stern built jet with dynasonics at a local shop for a good price. My wife kept threating to buy it for me! Whew, that is a lotta green!!! Thanks john

Man, that's a nice one. Congrats!

Now, go play the hell out of her!

Hey Audept!

If I remember correctly, you've had a few guitars that were on my envy list!

How's the rest of your brood?

It's hard to capture in pics how cool this color is in real life:

Hey Audept!

If I remember correctly, you've had a few guitars that were on my envy list!

How's the rest of your brood?

– crowbone

The rest are all fine but there's a bit of jealousy about the new addition being favored over the Christmas break.

Extremely cool. And Setzer Signatures are really nice pickups. Congrats!

wow ! nice guitar ! Congrats !!!

Sweet one! Congrats!

Nice, Good luck with it.

Oh man, that's just so full of Green Sparkly Goodlyness! It's definitely got my envyness!

WOW! Congratulations!!!

Now get off your computer and go put some serious hours on that gorgeous piece!!

What a cool guitar! I would love to strap this on and go to work.

Congrats again sir!

It's hard to capture in pics how cool this color is in real life:

– audept

Okay...Now you're just teasing us.

Man! That just really reaches out to ya, doesn't it?

Register Sign in to join the conversation