Modern Gretsch Guitars

NGD 59 Vintage Select

Hello, I just got a Gretsch 6120T-59VS from Street Sounds NY. It has a V shaped neck, TV Jones p/ups, factory pinned bridge, and trestle bracing. The guitar came set up with 11- 49 strings and it plays very easy. I have to say I am more a T-Armond guy but the TV Jones Filtertrons sound great! Very happy with this guitar and kudos to Street Sounds for a great deal and service.

Ud (Uncle Don)

Congratulations! The vintage select are superb.

eCastro,

Thanks,

I am pretty knocked out by this guitar.

Ud (Uncle Don)

Pictures or it didn’t happen.

I would love to post pictures but not sure how to do it?

Can anyone help out with instructions?

Thanks

Ud (Uncle Don)

Congrats. Type your comment and then hit the yellow icon above. You should then be directed to your photos. Select the picture you want. It should appear in the icon space. Then hit the add post button below. Some people can only post one pic Per post, others can do more. It depends on your technology.

Baba Joe,

Thank you,

I'll give it a shot

Ud (Uncle Don)

Baba Joe,

Thank you,

I'll give it a shot

Ud (Uncle Don)

Not working...when I choose the file nothing happens? There is a message that says image size should be a minimum of 720px and no more than 2000px (width and height).

Something I missed?

Not sure what happened but here is my new 6120T-59VS.

Thanks for your help

Ud (Uncle Don)

And another

Oops! Everything worked ,,, I just need to be patient until the photos loaded.

Thanks for your help Baba Joe

Ud ( Uncle Don)

I know this is not part of my original post but now that I know how to add photos I thought I'd show pics of my other 6120,

One more

I know this is not part of my original post but now that I know how to add photos I thought I'd show pics of my other 6120,

– UD

Damn that's a fine looking guitar!

I always want a black Gretsch hollowbody that wasn't a Black Falcon. I lust after Paul Maroon from the Walkmen's old factory black Gretsch Streamliner. I believe it was bought by someone who is or used to be on these pages.

Register Sign in to join the conversation