Modern Gretsch Guitars

New Nick 13/Tiger Army Signature Gretsch

I think the guitar is awesome as is. I love the bat.

Been wondering when someone other than Guild would notice how cool those white Dyna’s look on a black Guitar. Very cool

I like the bat. I would have thought it was kinda the point of the guitar to have things which are different from stock? And just so you know this is coming from someone who has never heard of Nick 13 or Tiger army.

I like the bat, like a psycho version of the steer inlay

Been wondering when someone other than Guild would notice how cool those white Dyna’s look on a black Guitar. Very cool

– 949Norm

I think they look good on my 6120 too. I believe I was the second person to order T-Armonds like that. They told me Lisa Marie Presley’s then husband was the first.

Oh, now that's a nice guitar! Great styling and cool appointments. I'd love to have one.

I got no problem wid da bat. Pickup inserts could also have been red.

Red is never wrong.

I got no problem wid da bat. Pickup inserts could also have been red.

Red is never wrong.

– Proteus

I agree. Red inserts would rock on this guitar. This thread made me decide to ask TV Jones to make me some perloid inserts. Sent them an email. I’ll let you know what they say.

Well red is faster, isn't it? Everyone knows that.

cool guitar, but why would anyone have those giant thumbscrews on a melita if you can have the flat screws instead?

– WB

I agree, I prefer the flat screws as many do, but Nick actually keeps the tall thumb screws on all his Melitas. He doesnt do much palm muting so I assume they're not an issue for him...

I think they look good on my 6120 too. I believe I was the second person to order T-Armonds like that. They told me Lisa Marie Presley’s then husband was the first.

– Powertronman

I love the tarnished looking gold on your 6120s Bigsby, the shiny Gold on my 6120T '55 VS is the only thing that I don't like about it!

Register Sign in to join the conversation