Modern Gretsch Guitars

New kluson tuners

Just put these 19:1 Kluson Revolution tuners on my silver jet, definitely an upgrade for not too much

Comparison with stock grovers

Nice. Were they a drop-in fit? They look like a really clever idea. I wonder if they you can get them with metal oval knobs similar to the stock open back Grovers?

Nice. Were they a drop-in fit? They look like a really clever idea. I wonder if they you can get them with metal oval knobs similar to the stock open back Grovers?

– Gretschadelphia

Yes, these are non-locking, so they dropped right in, but I had to drill New mounting holes on the back, so close yet so far.. But the original holes stay covered. The action and stability of these are great, feels way more solid

I prefer the Grovers, but that's cool anyways. Make it your own!

The Jet, having a small headstock, looks better to me with small tuning gear.

The stock grovers looked cool, and I hear they can be great, but they had so much play compared to these. I know they look non traditional, and kinda big, but that's what I was going for

I'm pleasantly surprised at how good they look. I have used closed-back Klusons with the smaller button which looks much like the Grover button before too, but I think the bigger buttons work too.

Register Sign in to join the conversation