Modern Gretsch Guitars

New Gretsch

Had to do it again - another new Gretsch - this one a jade grey metallic 5220T. Delicious sound and a joy to play.

Pics or it never happened....

Pics,please! Congrats!

Had to do it again - another new Gretsch - this one a jade grey metallic 5220T. Delicious sound and a joy to play.

– Soddydoc

Here's a picture of this beauty. At least I hope the picture gets here.

So that's Jade Grey. Looks like the usual metallic Cadillac green from here - which is a great color. And it is rather jadey, at that.

There are those who will hope Gretsch is no longer calling a metallic Cad green. I'm agnostic about the names.

Handsome is handsome, and that is!

Congrats on your good taste.

Here's a picture of this beauty. At least I hope the picture gets here.

– Soddydoc

Green and silver work together nicely!

She’s lovely. Are those the Black Top Filter’Trons? If so, I’d love to hear how they sound on that platform.

The Cad Green , was only from what I'm Told . Was a Long & Mc quad , only I Canada . This Pic is from The Great White North Round UP .

Beautiful guitar, green and silver go together very well. Congrats on your new instrument, enjoy!

Very nice! Love the colour, no matter what it's called but it looks like what Gretsch calls Cadillac Green these days.

Very nice! Love the colour, no matter what it's called but it looks like what Gretsch calls Cadillac Green these days.

– Windsordave

Gretsch calls it Jade/grey metallic. it's just a little different than Cadillac Green.

Recently got a gretsch G2622T in gun metal, prettiest guitar Ive ever seen. I just wish it didnt have the bigsby, the action is pretty high but it still sounds great.

Register Sign in to join the conversation