Modern Gretsch Guitars

New Gretsch models for NAMM 2018?

That 2-tone scheme Pro/Electromatic 135th Ann. idea is really great. And I'd definitely like to try out the B7 equipped Jets. (That Firebird!) Hope to see some more single-coil guitars in the future. Thanks a lot, Joe!

P.S. Is there any info about discontinued models for 2018?

Love (actually: love, love, love) the color scheme of the new Anniversary.

I think that Gibson is not having fun on the financial side of things so there may be offerings from the big G to garner some market share. Pro Jets come to mind to compete with Les Pauls. No changes to electronics but maybe color offerings.

my 2 cents but we'll find out soon.

– Hogman

It seems Joe Carducci verified your prediction. However Gretsch went even further than you anticipated. They changed the electronics for the Pro-line and Electromatics on these new Jets.

Very cool to see the Electro Jets with mahogany bodies again, and interesting that they're no longer referred to as Pro Jets. Love the color choices too. Thanks Joe!

What are those blacktop BroadTrons exactly? Different from blacktop Filtertrons?

Can the V stoptails be bigsbified with a B5?

Wow Joe! That answers the question.

I realy like the custom shop movie. The passion. The blue super with all the knobs was built for me of course. :)

Hey Joe- any chance of a pdf version of that brochure? Some of these pix demand closer inspection for those of us who cannot make the trek this weekend.

Please?

Hey Joe- any chance of a pdf version of that brochure? Some of these pix demand closer inspection for those of us who cannot make the trek this weekend.

Please?

– Kevin Frye

All the detailed info for the above will go LIVE tomorrow @ gretschguitars.com

Wow. I don't think I ever expected to see an American Orchestra Model 150 coming out of the Custom Shop. I'm guessing the price is no longer $150.

A big thanks to you Joe. Dang, you folks have been BUSY with all the new models coming out.

Thanks for all these posts, Joe!

The light gold and dark red on the anniversary models looks great.

That silver FT Jet with the B7 is calling to me. Lord have mercy.

Some nice stuff there ,cheers Joe!

I like the gold/cherry Annie,not so sure about the cherry pickup bezels though.

Amazing stuff coming out of the Custom Shop and the Cherry Annie looks great. Thanks everyone for posting clips and pics!

I am in love...

That cream and cherry red 135 Anniversary is close enough to the bamboo and copper mist 120th Anniversary for me.

Told the wife that there may be a new Gretsch in the house within the next few months.

Rock on good people!

Register Sign in to join the conversation