Modern Gretsch Guitars

New Gretsch G6620TFM

Today I bought a Gretsch G6620TFM from Rockey at Street Sounds. Hope to get back next week. I will be play the Nashville thru a DR Z Z Wreck.

Sweet looking Gretsch and love the center block. Definitely looking forward to pics when it comes in. Congrats!!

I talked to Rocky at Street Sounds he told e the guitar is shipping out on Tuesday. Should have it by Thursday or Friday looking forward to playing it. I will post pictures when I get the guitar.

I just got the guitar I hope that I can post a picture.

Congrats twin,lovely lookin' geet!

Looks gorgeous -- congrats and enjoy!!

Oh man, that's a beauty! Congrats!

A gorgeous guitar, congratulations!

Nice finish. Love it! Congrats!

She's a stunner. Enjoy yourself immensely.

Beautiful guitar, twinreverb, Congratulations! She's a real looker and I bet she plays like a dream. Good for you buddy!

Yowza! Looks amazing, gonna look even more amazing under stage lights! Congrats!

Great guitar- congratulations.

I have a question when you have different guitars with different neck shapes how long does it take to get used to the neck? My Nashville neck is different from my other guitars which I've had longer. I love the look and the way my Gretsch plays.

Apparently it depends on the player; it takes me about 2 minutes to adjust from one neck to another.

I agree with Proteus. I change up at shows occasionally. It takes a moment or so and I have to be more aware, for a bit. The scale gets me more than neck size though.

Suprdave do you like the action Low or High? On my Nashville I think the Action can go a little lower without any buzzing. I have 10 thru 46 for strings.

I just had the Bridge lowered today and now the guitar play's great. It was just a little to high and the neck feels better now.

Nice looking guitar, although not a big fan of the flame maple veneer. Most importantly.. How's it sound?

To go along with my Nashville yesterday I bought the Louis Electric (Gattone). Here a picture

Register Sign in to join the conversation