Modern Gretsch Guitars

New CS Jet

You don’t have to start a new thread for each pic. Just add another post in the same thread.

Though I can see why you would. DAMN!!

And one more, in same thread! (sorry about the extraneous threads, my common sense took a leave of absence!)

Last one. I'm curious if any of you like it, and would like to know what you might have done differently on this guitar-- Thanks! (BTW, it has a quarter sawn maple neck, tru arc serpentune bridge, med jumbo frets, curly maple top, metallic orange back and sides, t -armonds, matching wooden controls, pickguard, and truss rod cover. )

Fantastic! It’s just as I would do it...except that it needs a Duane Arm or a Narrow Vintage arm on that Bigsby.

Looks great! Congrats and enjoy!

Lovely,congrats!

I would have hump block inlays on there,maybe even split hump block inlays!

Split Hump blocks.... I don't think I've ever seen them. Great idea. Wish I'd thought of that!! I agree, the guitar would be enhanced with something more than neo classics (maybe neo classics on each side of each fret?) In any case , thanks to all for the kind words.

Split Hump blocks.... I don't think I've ever seen them. Great idea. Wish I'd thought of that!! I agree, the guitar would be enhanced with something more than neo classics (maybe neo classics on each side of each fret?) In any case , thanks to all for the kind words.

– Mac2020

Here they are.

https://www.vintageandrare....

Wow. Those split hump blocks look fantastic. Wish I'd known about them. Thanks very much, JC!

Register Sign in to join the conversation