Modern Gretsch Guitars

NEW 2020 Gretsch Catalog to go-live online Thursday, 4/30…

Oh boy! A new X album and a new Gretsch catalog in the same month? I'm a happy boy.

Will there be a hard copy as well? Joe always does a fantastic job with these (and most everything else).

Yes yes yes! (gimme that!)

Thanks, Joe.

Cheers Joe, any distraction is a welcome distraction. Stay sane.

Oh yeah! Like I need another reason to get another Gretsch.

It’s great Joe. So many new cool things (a double neck Billy Bo!) I NEED the print version, too. Congrats.

"Oooh, shiny!" - Me as I'm distracted from working remotely.

Hmm. Only the cover page is downloading. Oh well, I'll want the print version anyway, 'cause last years was an epic catalog.

Man!! That's an impressive Catalog. You guys have outdone yourselves again!

Lovely, but forgive me asking: Are there actual new models (ouside of the Custom Shop world) in it?

@Sascha,Had a quick glance this morning, and new since last years cat are the Rat Rod electro's and the Steve Wariner model,Brian Setzer Smoke and the new Hot Rods,and the 5222 electro's,some one correct me if i've missed any.

GAS for a Rat Rod has hit new heights!

Still waiting for a smoke grey/violet metallic Annie.

@Sascha,Had a quick glance this morning, and new since last years cat are the Rat Rod electro's and the Steve Wariner model,Brian Setzer Smoke and the new Hot Rods,and the 5222 electro's,some one correct me if i've missed any.

– JCHiggy

Thanks a lot, JC. But conclusion is that there are actually no new models that aren't already widely available for a while. That's no criticism, I just wanted to know.

Who is the guy on the cover, btw? For some reason I couldn't find those names in the recent years, too. Pretty sure 2019 was the great Chris Cheney and 2016 was Nalle Colt from Vintage Trouble but I never saw a mention.

Looks great - congrats Joe! Really like the early emphasis on the guitar construction and components ("Build") at the top.

@Sascha,That's Chase Simpson of The Shelters on the cover.

@Sascha,That's Chase Simpson of The Shelters on the cover.

– JCHiggy

Thanks, I'll look him up.

Register Sign in to join the conversation