Modern Gretsch Guitars

I did a thing.. w a Brian Setzer 2014 Flat Black Hotrod G6120SHBTV

Reminds me of the (good (?) ol') times when cars had to be hot-rodded, as anything stock was kinda lazy and boring! Sometimes the result was ugly, sometimes cool. But hey, I like this! Makes me wish I had a well-spoiled lefty Gretsch pro-chassis, too, with which to play kustomizing without fear of dings and scratches...

..here (grrr this photo loading thinhGG)

– TheNocturneBrain

she's for sale now $1650.

Not for sale, I'm keeping it. Just ordered some raw brass filtertrons for it to match the Tru-arc brass bridge

Not for sale, I'm keeping it. Just ordered some raw brass filtertrons for it to match the Tru-arc brass bridge

– TheNocturneBrain

So you're not selling it for a month or two. Maybe 3

So you're not selling it for a month or two. Maybe 3

– roadjunkie

you know me too well, I just got rent paid.:) Hope you are doing well RJ!!

you know me too well, I just got rent paid.:) Hope you are doing well RJ!!

– TheNocturneBrain

Just hangin' just barely at times. Have 64 corvair monza ragtop I'm going to have to dump. Kicking around something with P 90s. Was considering yours . Rocky has a dinged up hotrod for around 1850. Brian G wants to sell me an Explex mini Was considering Caliban's prince royale I don't like working backwards but I miss that ole PR. It's taxing my brain.

Just hangin' just barely at times. Have 64 corvair monza ragtop I'm going to have to dump. Kicking around something with P 90s. Was considering yours . Rocky has a dinged up hotrod for around 1850. Brian G wants to sell me an Explex mini Was considering Caliban's prince royale I don't like working backwards but I miss that ole PR. It's taxing my brain.

– roadjunkie

I'm happy Brian G is still cranking out beautiful Tophat amps! Are you still green juicing? :)

Register Sign in to join the conversation