Miscellaneous Rumbles

Hot rods and music tonight in new jersey burger joint.

My dads cousin and her hubby areplaying at the Evergreen dairy bar located on route 70 in New Jersey a few miles east of 73 they will be playing music and they will be hot rods and you can get fat eating hamburgers and ice cream 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM it will be fun if you got time swing on by. 1643 NJ-70, Southampton Township, NJ 08088

Looks like fun!

Light on the rods because of possible (probable) thunderstorms. I will post a few pics after I stuff my face.

A few snaps before fast thunderstorm.

After nasty t storm. No power. Debbie and Clyde used battery powered bass amp to play on the dark diner. Storm had very high wind and power is still out for many.

And lest i forget, Clyde and Debbie.

Cool photos . . . I especially enjoyed the pickup truck.

I have a Chevy HHR. That truck is where they got the design idea for the car. Sadly, I had a '56 Chevy and a '65 Chevelle before they were considered classics. Debbie and Clyde sound like troupers. Battery amp means the show will go on.

I'm partial to the dirty 55....dirty being an endearment of a cool looking no nonsense car...that interior though....

E

– munman

I thought that Chrysler's had the six-pack option.

WHY does everything that happens in Jersey have to happen in SOUTH jersey ?!?!?!

It's not that big of a state!

Register Sign in to join the conversation