Modern Gretsch Guitars

Gretsch Masterpiece

Sorry the previous photos I had already uploaded.

Ultimately, the color of this beautiful guitar varies as the sunlight changes.1.

Sorry the previous photos I had already uploaded.

Ultimately, the color of this beautiful guitar varies as the sunlight changes.1.

– Paolo_Spadaro

Nice pic of you guys!

Amazing how these -59's look under different lighting conditions.

Really a color with a thousand shades ..... !!!!

mine arrived this past week. (squeee!)

It's easily the nicest guitar I've owned, and have played. (and most expensive, even used)

I was apprehensive because I hadn't had an opportunity to actually sit down with one. They're not that common at a local GC, and even Chicago Music Exchange doesn't typically have one on hand. Different story with the '62 Country Gents.

I purchased it from the Guitar Center in Clackamas, OR. A fair distance, so I unpacked it at my local outlet when picking it up there. I wanted to inspect it thoroughly and give it a test drive.

For me, this will be one guitar to grow into.

mine arrived this past week. (squeee!)

It's easily the nicest guitar I've owned, and have played. (and most expensive, even used)

I was apprehensive because I hadn't had an opportunity to actually sit down with one. They're not that common at a local GC, and even Chicago Music Exchange doesn't typically have one on hand. Different story with the '62 Country Gents.

I purchased it from the Guitar Center in Clackamas, OR. A fair distance, so I unpacked it at my local outlet when picking it up there. I wanted to inspect it thoroughly and give it a test drive.

For me, this will be one guitar to grow into.

– Edison

Great!!!

Register Sign in to join the conversation