Modern Gretsch Guitars

Grets Falcon Fraud-Con

NFI. But what I really mean is NFFI: No Freakin' Financial Interest!

I guess they're getting better at this and at least they're honest about their manufacturing origin. You could pay a few bucks more and get a most excellent 5420 which gives you the real deal and the extra "ch."

Straight outta the smoldering factories in China

no re "Grets"...

awfully tiny for a Falcon, no?

How can eBay allow products like that on their website? Isn’t that a copyright violation?

“It sounds just as good as it looks, if not better.”

Well, that’s ok then. Would hate to think it was a PoS...

"Message us if you would like to see the headstock".

I came to the conclusion a long time ago, that life is too short to play counterfeit guitars. I can certainly understand the financial draw, but that's what savings accounts are for. I'd rather just tuck money away, and buy the real deal. This is another "to each their own" thing. There's a happy buyer for just about everything.

Look Ma! A real White Flacon!

Ebay doesn't care. Reverb will flag this stuff. I had a fake Gibson doubleneck- making it clear it was fake with price to match, and they still woudn't allow it.

Thankfully, I don't see them getting better. This one shows all the usual wrongness. Shape, Bigsby, etc. Even lists wrong materials. Quite faux, unconvincing. Bad fake. If you get defrauded by this, you didn't know enough to even be shopping.

Unless it's just a costume guitar.

Oddly, if it's really all mahogany, it's at least an interesting spec. Possibly a decent build, and might even be worth that money - if it wasn't incompetently posing as something it's not.

A shot of the headstock could really be interesting.

Alternate angle shown with optional headstock designs:

Sooo...................Do y'all think they'd take counterfeit money for their fake guitar?

Being a student, you must indulge yourself in plenty of academic education and courses. It does not end here. No matter which academic course you choose, you need to write different types of assignments as per your teacher’s needs and requirements. These assignments need to be prepared as per the specific guidelines and instructions provided by your teacher. An Assignment Help service is necessary to take off some burden from the student’s shoulders. It is not possible for a student to write a herculean amount of assignments while preparing for their exams. They need some space to maintain their social and extra-curricular activities as well.

If you are looking for spending your vacation, Nepal will be the right place for you. Nepal has become a famous holiday destination in 2019 because it has some wonderful places. Nepal is really a beautiful destination, which has got 5th number position in the world tourism map. If you want to make your vacation trip memorable, Nepal Vacation Packages will be very helpful for you. We can provide you online booking facilities, so you can choose the best ones. Our online tour agents will help you in the right way to get the best deals in the best prices.

Visit us: https://www.travels2nepal.c...

Ha, a thread about fakes gets post from spammers. Hilarious!

Thankfully, I don't see them getting better. This one shows all the usual wrongness. Shape, Bigsby, etc. Even lists wrong materials. Quite faux, unconvincing. Bad fake. If you get defrauded by this, you didn't know enough to even be shopping.

Unless it's just a costume guitar.

Oddly, if it's really all mahogany, it's at least an interesting spec. Possibly a decent build, and might even be worth that money - if it wasn't incompetently posing as something it's not.

– Proteus

Well I can see one improvement over the previous China copies and that's the shape of the F-holes. This looks so much better...

We are a well-known SEO company in the USA, providing cheap SEO services with assurance of quick and guaranteed results. Our SEO experts will audit your website and apply the right technique to bring more results at very affordable costs.

Why are the comments of spammers collapsed and not deleted? I’m just curious

I wouldn’t say they are getting better. Those look super fake.

Why are the comments of spammers collapsed and not deleted? I’m just curious

– Mr_Christopher

The posts are collapsed because readers take action against them to do so. Deletion requires the actions of an administrator which appear to be missing at this time. I suppose that Baxter is simply occupied with other things. There do seem to have been a lot of spammers of late.

Well I can see one improvement over the previous China copies and that's the shape of the F-holes. This looks so much better...

– Mike2000

The Gibson and Fender like guitars they seem to be doing a good job of copying but Gretsch style look really fake and no way to be fooled by them.

I once owned a pretty decent Chibson Les Paul, but I purchased it from one of those Chinese retail sites. I've never seen blatant counterfeits like this on eBay before. They're going to have trouble with this, as Gretsch makes affordable Electromatic models that are the real deal, if someone is simply looking for a Gretsch. BUT, if they're looking for something that resembles a White Falcon, perhaps they'd dive into this as White Falcons are far above Electromatics in price. And really, Chinese hollowbody guitars can be pretty decent. I couldn't do it, though. If it were, say, $200 then perhaps....

By taking Affordable SEO services for small business anybody can get the upside of stunning highlights that it offers to advance your organizations. This is the best answer for online marketing in the universe just as neighborhood advertisers. According to a study, not more than 70% of those searchers go to the second page of the query items that imply sites positioned on the principal page are as yet getting a most extreme introduction from those ventures. Thus, it's very extraordinary to go with SEO to get your business and distinction on another level. It likewise helps in setting up your organization as a brand over the net.

Register Sign in to join the conversation