Modern Gretsch Guitars

Good price for 2008 6118LTV in Jag-Tan

I was curious what a good/realistic price would be to pay for and or sell for a 125th anniversary 2008 6118LTV Jag-Tan anniversary in good condition? thanks!

I've bought and sold a couple; great guitars. If in excellent condition, $1800 seems like solid market value, based on past experience. Good condition....I'm thinking $1600 would be about right. The USD/CAD exchange rate complicates pricing. Right now, $1800 USD is about $2375 CAD; probably too high for the Canadain market. Good luck regardless.

It's not mine, or not yet. That gives me a good idea. Thanks!

I've bought and sold a couple; great guitars. If in excellent condition, $1800 seems like solid market value, based on past experience. Good condition....I'm thinking $1600 would be about right. The USD/CAD exchange rate complicates pricing. Right now, $1800 USD is about $2375 CAD; probably too high for the Canadain market. Good luck regardless.

– Journeyman

Yeah, Guitar Center in Pasadena(CA) had one not long ago for $1,800 used. Hung on the wall a month before it sold.

1,800.00 was my first instinct as well.

Judging from my personal experience with the model, if I had to replace mine, I'd pay $1800 in a heartbeat.

Love that guitar.

Register Sign in to join the conversation