Modern Gretsch Guitars

G6196TSP-BY Bamboo Yellow Country Club on its way (It’s here!)

One of my all time favourites colour combinations are the bamboo yellow and copper mist. I finally found a 2009 Country Club for sale in Europe that I bought today Hopefully it arrive safely in Sweden next week. Any Bamboo Club owners here?

Congrats, Andreas --- that's a beauty, and a Dyna Club oughtta make some pretty sweet sounds!

Nice score! I’m expecting a Dyna Club myself, today in fact. “Out for delivery” has a giddy effect on the impatient. Make noise!

The G6196TSP-BY is on my Woulda/Shoulda/Coulda list of guitars.

Congrats Andreas!

There was a used one for sale in Coda Music in the UK back in March for £1599,but my dream is Caddy Green !

Still ,lovely looking geet,shame we can't own them all.

I love those too - congrats!!!

Congrats Andreas!

There was a used one for sale in Coda Music in the UK back in March for £1599,but my dream is Caddy Green !

Still ,lovely looking geet,shame we can't own them all.

– JCHiggy

Thanks guys! I paid £1225 for this one which is a pretty good price over in Europé. I'll post pictures when it arrives!

Great color combo; I own a 2012. Previous owner took out the dynas & put a T Armond in the neck and a TV Jones Magnatron in the bridge. sounds amazing! good luck with your new purchase!

Great color combo on a great guitar. Congrats

Nice finish combo. Congratulations!

Stole it for that price sir!

Gretsch friday!! The guitar showed up today. I am so impressed over this 9 years old guitar (2009). You will expect a few dings or at least a scratch or two, but this guitar is like brand new!! It also smells like new I just got her so I have spent most of the time checking her out and play her acoustically but it sounds very promising. I was glad to find out the neck is identical to my 2010 6120DSW. Not to thin, not super fat, just in between.

Beautiful Copper mist sides and back.

Nice. I almost bought one of those for a similar price a year or so back but then I ended up finding a 55 6199 Convertible in the almost identical colour scheme. It's a lovely guitar! Enjoy. I find one buys Gretsch's based upon colour.

Nice. I almost bought one of those for a similar price a year or so back but then I ended up finding a 55 6199 Convertible in the almost identical colour scheme. It's a lovely guitar! Enjoy. I find one buys Gretsch's based upon colour.

– Toxophilite

I bet you are happy with the Convertible. I know a guy here that has one and I love the extra fat body on them.

I love the color combo on these. Even more lovely in person. Congrats!

You can't not like a Country Club with Dynasonics. When it's a limited-edition color combo, it's even better.

Congrats, and have fun.

A strong point imo is that this model is the only Club without gold hardware. I like it. Congrats.

Great color combo; I own a 2012. Previous owner took out the dynas & put a T Armond in the neck and a TV Jones Magnatron in the bridge. sounds amazing! good luck with your new purchase!

– jaxsun

I’m happy with my Club with two T’Armonds but if I was more adventurous I’d try this combo.

Welcome to the Club. I've loaded mine with T-Armonds!!!

Welcome to the Club. I've loaded mine with T-Armonds!!!

– Voodooholly

Thanks! Wow you have both! Looks great with the 55 style handles too.

Register Sign in to join the conversation