Modern Gretsch Guitars

Friday!Friday yes it came on Friday.

Let's get it straight I'm no fan of HeeHaw. Somewhat patriotic but not a flag waver. Not much into relics but I have a few. I missed having a Setzer since the Phoenix went bye bye. I bought it cause I dug the bezels.

Well it looks like you got a tiger by the tail!

Congrats and enjoy!

I just wish you could FOCUS on what you enjoy.

I just wish you could FOCUS on what you enjoy.

– NJBob

It was somewhat of a joke. I got this one because I know it's more than likely the only pro line I'll get for the rest of my lifetime. I won't buy new other then lower end. I need to work myself into another amp. The single ended 5 and 10 watts go so far but happy with that for now. I wouldn't have thought it true but that streamliner is one hell of a guitar.

Congrats, Gary! Here's hoping you have a blast with it!!

Put a motor on it and I'd bet you could drive across the Baja! Cool will always be cool. Congrats.

Congrats on both guitars!

Taking a break at the job so I'm posting this for the hell of it

Someone had to buy that thing. Thanks for taking one for the team!

I do like the pickups.

Also, it's been painted twice already. It could be painted again.

Enjoy.

Someone had to buy that thing. Thanks for taking one for the team!

I do like the pickups.

Also, it's been painted twice already. It could be painted again.

Enjoy.

– Proteus

I thought about that one maybe maybe not. Who knows.

Well I lied! I talked David Allen today about an amp. Originally talking about a Hot Fudge w/ nuts and I was >< this close to ordering it then he told me about something he's working on. I'll post it when he sends the pics it's a surprise.

OK! Well I did what I normally do. I went with the one off like I did with my other Allen. You know 10 watt, three 10's. Well this is ????? This one is definitely most different. It's never going to be made again it was a pain in the ass. A couple months ago he came out with the brown jug a 63 brown vibroluxe. This one is a Brown Jug shove up the back side of a Chihuahua. About 30 watts ,2 5881's & a Texas Heat in a Chihuahua cab. It will take a day or two to get here.

This is the view of a Chihuahua butt

Register Sign in to join the conversation