Modern Gretsch Guitars

Duo Jet G6128TCG

In the past I had an Elliot Easton Signature Duo Jet it was a mistake to sell that guitar. I talked myself out of that guitar. Well yesterday that changed I ordered from Rocky at Street Sounds a (Used) Gretsch 6620TFM with an Orange Flame. Happy to be back in the Gretsch family.

In the past I had an Elliot Easton Signature Duo Jet it was a mistake to sell that guitar. I talked myself out of that guitar. Well yesterday that changed I ordered from Rocky at Street Sounds a (Used) Gretsch 6620TFM with an Orange Flame. Happy to be back in the Gretsch family.

That's cool, congrats. But what does it have to do with my question, and why did you post the same thing three times?

Did you check the 2020 catalog on the Gretsch site? Gretsch sometimes discontinues models if they hit market saturation, but I imagine that would be one of their more popular ones.

If the finish on the guitar is important to you, you'll want to be sure what you're getting. Caddy Green has come in different shades over the years.

Register Sign in to join the conversation