Modern Gretsch Guitars

Best Source For Replacement Parts

I just recently acquired a "New To Me" 6136T-LDS and 6136TBLK and looking to change out the pickguard with a sparkle version to match the truss rod cover.... and possibly pickup surrounds for the one with Filtertrons(so that all the plastics match the binding & headstock logo). Both of them have the gold sparkle Flying Gretsch logo on the headstocks. I am just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction to someone who makes them to match the binding. I know years ago I had run across a website where you could order all the stuff(pickup surrounds, truss rod covers, pickguards), but for the life of me.... I can't seem to find that site anymore.

I just recently acquired a "New To Me" 6136T-LDS and 6136TBLK and looking to change out the pickguard with a sparkle version to match the truss rod cover.... and possibly pickup surrounds for the one with Filtertrons(so that all the plastics match the binding & headstock logo). Both of them have the gold sparkle Flying Gretsch logo on the headstocks. I am just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction to someone who makes them to match the binding. I know years ago I had run across a website where you could order all the stuff(pickup surrounds, truss rod covers, pickguards), but for the life of me.... I can't seem to find that site anymore.

– ssmorga78

Hi SSmorga,

I don’t have any experience buying anything on this website nor am I connected with them in any way, but they do seem to carry many Gretsch parts:

https://darrenriley.com

Our own Setzer @ paulsetzersigns could likely take care of you. He does custom too, if you're into that sort of thing.

Register Sign in to join the conversation