Modern Gretsch Guitars

Any of You Understand Japanese? Modern Gretsch Guitars

I like this band and I was wondering if any of you understand Japanese and if so what is he saying about his Gretsch?

I think his 6120 is the 55 6120 version so you can hear how TV Jones sound because I think TV Jones are stock in this model.

TV Jones sound good. I think this is a TV Jones since this may be the 1955 6120 DSW

In summary, he's pretty much saying that Godzilla can't hold a candle to a 6120, and basically Mothra is nowhere near as cool as a 6129 Silver Jet.

In the second vid, she's singing about how cool Brian Setzer's hair was back in '82 when "Built for Speed" came out.

In summary, he's pretty much saying that Godzilla can't hold a candle to a 6120, and basically Mothra is nowhere near as cool as a 6129 Silver Jet.

In the second vid, she's singing about how cool Brian Setzer's hair was back in '82 when "Built for Speed" came out.

– Tartan Phantom

LOL! Love it. That makes perfectly good sense.

It's written in the subtitles but he's basically describing the guitar model, made in 2018, it's 16 inch body width, the TV Jones Dynasonic pickups and that he's playing through a Fender Blues Jr. and several effects all of which pop up on the sub-titles too.

I didn't go past the first 3 minutes.

Thanks. I will watch the subtitles. I didn’t check because in the past when someone was speaking a foreign language and I put on subtitles I didn’t get English but I’ll check now I know the titles in English.

Pickups sound good but not sure different enough for me to spend on TV Jones over stock Dynas in my DSW.

The titles are in Japanese but, as in common with technology items in Japan, the effects are also given in Roman letters.

If you want the whole interview I can check it out tonight. 15 years in Japan sometimes comes in handy.

They are pretty good for what they do, I saw a few of their other videos, He uses all Gretsch also a SMOKE! And yeah the chick is pretty sweet too!

So the young lady is a "Chick" and these japanese people are being associated with "godzilla" and "mothra" as they are directly sharing music and guitars?

So the young lady is a "Chick" and these japanese people are being associated with "godzilla" and "mothra" as they are directly sharing music and guitars?

– TheNocturneBrain

I would say they were speaking in jest.

Get a load of not only the White Falcon but check out the red sparkle jet. Now that is a finish that is really outstanding.

I would say they were speaking in jest.

– ThePolecats

objectifying comments in any capacity, is.........

Register Sign in to join the conversation