Modern Gretsch Guitars

A Gretsch Owner Once Again!!! Almost NGD

A good tax return just facilitated the purchase of a brand new G6119T-62 Vintage Select Tenny! I've been desperately missing my Tenny ever since the "Great Gear Purge of 2014", and now I have one coming, hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday. Huzzah!

Congrats! Pic's, or it didn't happen. (wink)

Understood, Dave . . .

The photobucket upload is not working on my phone. Besides, it's the pic from from store's website.

Great news for you -- ENJOY!!!

One more try . . .

I want to give a shout out to Cream City Music, where I purchased my Tenny, for their excellent customer service.

My order hit a bit of a snag. I bought a floor model at a discounted price. It turns out they recently sold it, but didn't update their website, which happens. The upshot is they're ordering a brand new 2017 model from Gretsch and expediting the shipping, so it gets here next week . . .all at no additional charge!

Big thanks to Ben!

Congrats Andy!

That's the last one i need to fulfill my Harrison Gretsch lust!

WOW...nice way to get a guitar! Congrats!

Congrats Andy!

That's the last one i need to fulfill my Harrison Gretsch lust!

– JCHiggy

When I had my Gretsch stable, my old HT Tenny became my #1. I am so happy to be getting an upgraded version in the Vintage Select.

WOW...nice way to get a guitar! Congrats!

– Toddfan

True that, Toddfan!

Congrats,Andy!

I can't wait to get it in my hands. I was fortunate enough to play a 62 Tenny VS at Matt Umanov's in January. I've been scheming ever since on how to swing a purchase.

Rip send his congrats!

– Tartan Phantom

Thanks, Rob! It feels like a a confetti - worthy event!

Good deal. Good customer service as well!

Register Sign in to join the conversation