Miscellaneous Rumbles

Really bad posts

I'll explain very quickly, had my whole right knee rebuilt in late February, fell down outside gardening with my wife, seems I ripped the cadaver ligament on the left side of my right knee apart, so now it is dying and rotting inside my freaking knee cap I go in for some exploratory surgery on Monday, They shot me up with morphine and gave a prescription for some nasty meds, never been into that shit at all, I did indeed refuse all meds this morning, Right now I can't but I would like to go back to good Scotch and Bourbon. Next call to the doc, right??? so anyway I do and all of my house does apologize for anything I might have said last night. Please forgive me. BTW a lightning bolt shot through the heel of your foot that then travels up your leg and then decides to have a party in your knee and then has enough purpose to get up your right shoulder and into your head, well, than multiply that by a thousand. I do think I might be in for my ???? fifth heart thing. Well a swan song but not as bad as general lee's

BTW, Vain, I am a really good looking son of a bitch!!! Best on the pages.

Feel better brother! This place is unpredictable and more fun because of your presence here.

Get that fixed. Hell, ignore this place for a while and let the pain meds sink in, sir. Just had Meniscus surgery a few weeks back but that doesn't even compare. Best to ya.

Yikes, that does painful Chrisbo. Let's hope it that certainly does lead to even more disturbing heart problems. Something tells me though, that besides being handsome, you are probably much tougher than you let on.

As for Swan Songs and really bad posts, well let me leave you then with an apology. I'd hate to try the patience of anyone in such physical pain more than I've obviously already done. Chalk it up to having a little last minute fun. A touch of late night wordplay. I leave the place in your hands...

Shit Hollywood, cool post, thanks, I'm heading as slowly as I can back to my bed. No drugs that have not been supplied by gods green hand. Yup I really can do without the chemicals. God bless all you folks.

Hey General, You are always a good read, Do not worry, I'm as tough as old boot leather. Thanks. Got to hit the sack.

Biting the bullet? You're tougher than me, then. I had a kidney stone once that was too painful and had me begging for relief. Good luck.

Be well, buddy. I've always assumed that your a tough, crusty, curmudgeon type of guy. Do what the doc tells you, sit back, and play guitar. Like the Eagles taught us, Take It Easy!

That sounds nasty! Yep - take the advice. Rest and time are the best healers in this case and you now have some quality time to spend with your guitar

About 3 years ago I had to walk about a half of a block and my leg went dead and I fell breaking 3 ribs. Then a few months later my legs went numb and I fell again breaking my shoulder. Then my legs went numb more often till I couldn't walk without someone being with me to be sure that I didn't fall but that didn't keep me off the stage until I fell off the stage and broke more ribs. Luckily my guitar was uninjured so I had to make a decision to either spend the rest of my life in a wheel chair or have major back surgery. I choose the surgery...that was last June. I was walking normal again within 3 days and haven't had numb legs or fallen since then. I'm back on stage almost weekly. Last week I played my doubleneck for about 6 or 7 songs. I had to sit on a bar stool after that but I play full gigs, standing with normal weight electric guitars and I have walked up to a mile with no problems. I still have muscle pain because I have to rebuild my back muscles, that takes time. I feel that with the help of God that the surgery was a success. I wish you the very best with the help of God and good surgeons.

BTW, Vain, I am a really good looking son of a bitch!!! Best on the pages.

– chrisbo

As far as sons a bitches go, you ain't bad

Ah, just turn it up! Feel better, Chrisbo...all of yas for that matter.

Chris, I have had so many broken legs and leg surgeries, I can readily identify with you. My prayers are on their way for you my friend. I wish you a full, speedy and painless recovery.

Chris, I have had so many broken legs and leg surgeries, I can readily identify with you. My prayers are on their way for you my friend. I wish you a full, speedy and painless recovery.

– Bear

Got to expect a little pain. Was learning to play guitar painless?

Register Sign in to join the conversation