Modern Gretsch Guitars

10% cash rebate on any new gretsch product

This appears to be a thread that started 10 years ago! The rebate is not likely still in effect . . .

(probably one of the orphaned threads, from the GDP database crash a few years back; titles & thread posts became disassociated from each other at that time)

I have some suspicion this was a test post from xking19, and I'll wake up one morning to a board full of spam from him.

On the "latest active topics" list, it shows that this thread was started 10 years & 2 months ago.

Weird. It says 14 hours ago on my screen.

Yeah. 10-year-old orphaned topic resurrected by a newcomer, who makes a first post that makes little sense < that's why I suspect we're seeing a trial post by a spammer.

I really should write a quick script to clear out orphan topics. If we actually find the thread, we can always edit the topic back.

Orphan threads want to be loved, too. And, I'm praying some day all my wonderful threads that I bookmarked will be revived. I have pdfs of some of them and search for them periodically--I have never turned a single one up with a search. But, I keep hoping. Since this situation happens so seldom, my hope would be that "we let it ride."

I wonder what Gretsch I was playing 10 years & 2 months ago?

Probably a black EE Jet.

I wonder what Gretsch I was playing 10 years & 2 months ago?

Probably a black EE Jet.

Register Sign in to join the conversation