Meet & Greet

Wed Dec 20th The anniversary of CBells passing get together

This Wednesday Dec 20th will mark the 1 year anniversary of the passing of Cameron Bellamy or CBell to most of us. He was my best friend business partner and an all around great guy as anyone who ever met him would attest. My open stage at Tir Na Nog in Cherry Hill NJ happens to fall on the same night, and he really loved coming to it. So I figured anyone who was near to the area wants to come out and celebrate the man, play some guitar, have a drink or two and remember a pretty great guy, well consider yourself invited.

7PM Tir Na Nog 482 E Evesham Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003

https://www.google.com/maps...

I'll try my best to be there.

I'd LOVE to be there, but there's just no way.

Tell Cam (he'll be there, y'know) I said hey.

Wish I could make it down Billy. Not in the cards this week. Great to keep his memory alive.

You’re the best man.

Great idea to honor CBell’s passing, Billy. Hard to believe it’s been a year. I’m sure it will be a fitting and emotional evening celebrating such a good man.

Best to all for a special night.

I’m hoping to be there.

Wish I lived closer. Do miss seeing his name on threads.

Wow, it's been a year already? This "time flies" thing really stinks.

He is sorely missed around these parts. I would try to come down (NW NJ), but have a family Christmas event (a tradition) that very night in Bethlehem, PA.

Great way to honor his memory, Billy D!

Wish I could be there Billy. Thanks for keeping his memory alive!

can't go, I'm sorry.

Thanks Billy... Hoping to make it out, I reckon.

Like Tim, I will be there in Spirit. Only met the man once, but that's all it took. Raise a beer for those of us who can't attend, please.

I only met him once at the Hoosier Roundup last year. Seemed like a hell of a nice guy.

Not to be crass, but I've never heard mention of what became of his unique and large guitar collection.

Hope you guys had a great night

Sorry I had to miss this. Network television deadlines are at times immovable.

Register Sign in to join the conversation