Meet & Greet

The Doofus Formerly Known as Snorre…

Just a head's up - I've updated my username from "Snorre" (which is my 12 year old basset hound's name) to "Surfysonic" (my Twitch/YouTube handle).

I'm currently a Twitch Affiliate (working my way towards Partner) where I stream pc gaming content and surf music on my Twitch and YouTube pages.

Snorre no more.

I'm changing my name to Proteus to increase my vocabulary.

Steve- What we really want to know is Shannon's pet name for you.

Snorre no more.

– NJBob

That's a simply brilliant move.

Identity crisis? Just kidding. I'd know you anywhere under any name, Steve.

Snorre no more.

– NJBob

Maybe it'll increase your word count as well.

Snorre no more.

– NJBob

Ha! Brilliant!

Steve- What we really want to know is Shannon's pet name for you.

– Twom

Heh, that would just be "Stevie"....

Thanks for the update! Hope you are getting some opportunities to play some surf and not letting your gaming hobby get in the away of your playing.

Well if you're going to be the artist "formerly known as..." you'll need a neat emblem/icon for a name.

As long as you don't change your avatar i'll know who you are sir!

It's funny,i just have to have a quick glance at an avatar and i know who's posting without even looking at the name,so when people change their avatar i get confused for a second or two! I'm easily confused though.

Thanks for the update! Hope you are getting some opportunities to play some surf and not letting your gaming hobby get in the away of your playing.

– Brian_66

I had the opportunity to go out to LA last August to attend the Surf Guitar 101 convention. Met great folks and hear some awesome surf bands from all over the world.

When I got back, I played a little guitar but then dove head first into this gaming content endeavor which is my semi-retirement /eventual retirement business and it has been a blast. The guitar playing definitely took a back seat for a few months, unfortunately.

Happy to say I'm playing music again now that the Twitch thing has has become integrated into my daily life.

To change one's name, one has to be somebody to begin with...so I'm stuck...

Hey! Look! Another Steve. Miss ya, Buddy!

Register Sign in to join the conversation