Meet & Greet

Summer Philly Guitar Show- July 13 and 14

Hopefully on Saturday morning.

Hopefully on Saturday morning.

– Baba Joe

Same for me.

Possibly. Not sure what day yet.

It would be much appreciated if whoever goes takes plenty of pics....please!

I've never been to a guitar show. Quck question: Can attendees walk in w/ gear and sell it? I have a mid-80s E-Series MIJ Squier that's in great shape but I don't want to put it on CL (people coming over to house) or Ebay/Reverb (shipping issues).

Yes Jopapa. I have never done it but think they knock a buck off the price of admission if you have something to sell. If interested in meeting any GDPers, we sometimes meet up around 11:00 at the Lost Art Vintage Instruments vendor table which belongs to member Alpep. Wear a Gretsch shirt to help identify you.

I will be out of town hanging with some Guild people in North Jersey, otherwise I would have stopped in with the Astro Jet.

Have fun, folks!

I will be out of town hanging with some Guild people in North Jersey, otherwise I would have stopped in with the Astro Jet.

Have fun, folks!

– Mr. Astro Jet

What Guild people, please?

Looks like I'll be there on Saturday... I'll swing by Alpeps booth around 11am if that's still the plan.

I may actually come out there saturday as well---

What Guild people, please?

– Bob Howard

From Letstalkguild. We set this up a while back, unfortunately.

Looks like I'll be strolling the show tomorrow with a buddy. I'll plan to swing by Alpep's booth at 11am to say 'Howdy'! Look forward to seeing everyone there! Been awhile...

For those who don't know me, I plan to wear a Gretsch Pages t-shirt, probably a red, long-sleeved model. If you see me, stroll up and say "Hello."

Paul/FF909

On my way........ Cadillac Green Gretsch t-shirt.....

Okay.. gonna try posting some photos from the show..

Register Sign in to join the conversation