Meet & Greet

South Jersey Get-Together March 2020

March 7th, 2020

11:00AM - 6:00PM

The Gradwell House

511 Station Ave, Haddon Heights, NJ 08035

Immediately following the Roundup, we're off to what used to be the Auction House(less than a mile away)... it's now a brewery called Red, White and Brews for some cool refreshments, and some of the best BBQ you've ever had in your life, from just across the tracks, Smoke BBQ

I got it at a pretty good price, so admission is low. If we get 40 people committed, it's $5.00 per head. If we get 20 folks, it's $10 per person.

The Gradwell House is a world class recording studio, right in our little town.

We've got the big studio, the main live room for the day!

They won't be recording, so no anxiety for anyone.

You're a bedroom player that never plays? That's fine, come and show us what you got!

Can you play some?

Get together with folks and figure out a tune or two...or three!

If you could RSVP here so I can get an inkling of a headcount, that'd be most helpful.

Wow! Cool, Crow! Only 2 hrs away. I’m in, for sure!

Very cool, John! Friends, music, brew and bbq... What's not to like?!! Count me in!

Looks great, John. Will chat with other Canadian Gretsch folk and see what we can arrange. Stay tuned...

I'll be there...with cowbells on!

Oh yeah. Look out. I’ll bring a guitar or two.

I’ll be in Jersey that day but won’t be able to attend. Going to wedding of Pam’s nice/goddaughter.

I’ll be in Jersey that day but won’t be able to attend. Going to wedding of Pam’s nice/goddaughter.

– Charlie Vegas

:(

So far, between here and facebook, I've got almost 20 confirmed!

We got folks coming from Chicago, Connecticut, Washington, DC area, and Canada!

Cool! Count me in!

– Gretsch6123

Great, Ryan!

You might want to chat with Drew, Blair, or even Richard, and see about a road trip/caravan down here!

Great, Ryan!

You might want to chat with Drew, Blair, or even Richard, and see about a road trip/caravan down here!

– crowbone

Yes that is an option for sure, I don't know about Richard I think he is on his way back to Australia for good

Well wasn't C Bell from that area... he'll be checking out the scene, somehow.

Well wasn't C Bell from that area... he'll be checking out the scene, somehow.

– DCBirdMan

He lived in Connecticut, but worked down this way for sure, and was a regular at Billy D Light's open stage.

Just a note here...this studio comes amped to the hilt, with all kinds of Vox, Fender, Marshall, etc...for whatever your needs are, so if you want to bring an amp, fine, but you definitely don't need to. I'm just bringing a few guitars. Easy.

Sounds like a fun time, I'm interested.

If my schedule is clear I'll be there with my custom shop Penguin.

Imma be there, yo.

Need anything I can bring, John?

Paul/FF909

– Frequent Flyer 909

Nothing really needed, Paul, but if anyone wants to bring something to snack on or a beverage of their liking, feel free to.

I would love if you and I talked a little before and maybe get a few of those pies! OMG...pies from heaven!

Like it or not I'm gonna be there. Let me know if I can bring anything. I have room for maybe two or three guitars in my jeep.

Like it or not I'm gonna be there. Let me know if I can bring anything. I have room for maybe two or three guitars in my jeep.

– UncleGrumpy

We like it and we'll see you there!

When and how do i pay? Are tiny hats considered as currency?

I'll be setting up a PayPal thing closer to the event, but for now, have a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy New Year. Stay safe and take care of yourselves.

I can cover the pie situation. You know my name, you know my number. Let's talk post-holidays and plot this out.

Paul/FF909

Register Sign in to join the conversation