Meet & Greet

Save the Dates - Nashville 2018 Roundup

Looks like Nashville is good to go for Me this year. Got the Time, got the Money, and Taffy said He would pay for my Entire Stay there !! LOL ( just kidding Paul)

– LA_Manny

The site/venue is only about 15-20 minutes from where Taffy lives. You guys could walk uphill both ways in the snow and still have plenty of time to make it without having to stay on site.

The site/venue is only about 15-20 minutes from where Taffy lives. You guys could walk uphill both ways in the snow and still have plenty of time to make it without having to stay on site.

– Tartan Phantom

Haha if Manny is coming then thats a good thing for everyone. I think he'll stay onsite and I'll come over each day. He will be staying at mine though to visit Nashville and do the rounds, at least that was my thinking.

If you guys are good with it I'd like to do a set show of tunes as a good practice for my Kentucky Pickers Inernational Championship I'm playing a week later?

Just seeing this. Taffy, that would be great. Anything new at a roundup is welcome.

I'm planning stevie nicks,beatles and bluegrass and country.

I'm planning stevie nicks,beatles and bluegrass and country.

– munman

Well, you've got Brandy, and me psyched! Is Lindsay Buckingham going to sit in?

Didn't you hear? Fleetwood Mac fired him last week.

So I guess he would be available. Lol!

So I guess he would be available. Lol!

– Suprdave

My precise point!

Make it happen, Olivia. I keed.

Make it happen, Olivia. I keed.

– Suprdave

I'll ask Brandy to call Lindsey to see if he's available. But, he's not a current Gretsch Guy.

Ha... You guys are psy-funny!

If any of you are going to be in the DC area on June 24th please let me know... I am hosting a private concert for my friend Clive Carroll on that day and would love to have you join us...

Let me know!

57 Chet

Clive also likes Gretsch...

Hey folks, I'm back.

I don't want to make this about me but I did want to share with my second family and you guys are the greatest. I have been at Mothers house, in hospice for her, for the last two weeks. It was tough but worth everything. Mother had a very unique life and she will be missed. I have no regrets and she passed peacefully. I hope I'm lucky enough to go this way.

Thanks for being the greatest community/forum on the planet and thanks for all of the great friendships I have made here.

Condolences from Cheryl and I, Dave. Need anything, let us know. We can be down right away with a batch of great chili.

Dave, you’re a good man. You have my deepest sympathy and also my respect for honoring your mother in the way that you did. It’s what a man is supposed to do, I think.

Tim, you are too kind, as all have been through this. I hope Cheryl is doing alright.

Thanks, Sam.

Exactly what Sammy said. This is what we are supposed to do for our parents.

Good on ya, Dave. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Sorry to read this Dave, sorry for your loss man.

Sorry for your loss, Dave. I’m sure she was a wonderful mother, considering how you turned out.

Sorry Dave. Been there with similar feelings but still it is not easy. Condolences

Sympathies and Condolences to you and the family, Dave.

Virtual gdp hug to you dave

Sorry for your loss, Dave. You will be in my prayers.

Register Sign in to join the conversation