Meet & Greet

Save the Dates - Nashville 2018 Roundup

Okay, now, MarkH, you've gotta come. I guarandamtee ya you'll have a grand time. And, Tartan Phantom will help keep you filled up with my KickAPoo Joy Juice, or his. Promise you'll love it. I'll bring a cake (as if I wouldn't.)

Okay, now, MarkH, you've gotta come. I guarandamtee ya you'll have a grand time. And, Tartan Phantom will help keep you filled up with my KickAPoo Joy Juice, or his. Promise you'll love it. I'll bring a cake (as if I wouldn't.)

– Olivia Anne

Sounds like a great time! Ok, well I’ll keep those dates open then. Can’t wait!

I'm on my droid & can't start a new topic. Nobody posted on FzBk that his father has been killed in an accident. This seemed a proper place until we do better. I'll get flowers ordered for us when we know more, if that's okay with everyone. So sad.

I'm on my droid & can't start a new topic. Nobody posted on FzBk that his father has been killed in an accident. This seemed a proper place until we do better. I'll get flowers ordered for us when we know more, if that's okay with everyone. So sad.

– Olivia Anne

This is very sad. My Condolences, Steve.

OK, well that's bad. So sorry to hear it, Nobo.

I offered my condolences to you on FB, Nobody, but there is no such thing as offering too many. It is a horrible thing to lose a dad. My thoughts are with you.

That’s horrible...prayers for him and his family.

OMG. Simply awful news. My condolences and prayers go out to you, Steve.

So sorry to hear about this Steve. My thoughts and prayers are sent your way.

So sorry this happened, Steve. Condolences to you and your family.

Hey everybody. My first time back in quite a while and, well, I was surprised to see the notice turn up in the Roundup thread. I appreciate those thoughts from you good friends. And Proteus.

Now get back to it. The Roundup is on.

I must say, though, that if things go well, I won't be there.....I'll be in Normandy. So there's that. And it'll be a good thing.

Good to see you lurking about, Steve. Aw man, another Nashville Roundup without you? So glad you were able to make a short appearance last year. You're missed.

I'm Psychoactive! I think.

I’m psychopathic! I feel your psychness.

You mean I get to be Psychedelic?

Thanks for saving it for me.

I'm so expsyted.

looking forward to another visit to four land. had a blast last year!

Looks like Nashville is good to go for Me this year. Got the Time, got the Money, and Taffy said He would pay for my Entire Stay there !! LOL ( just kidding Paul)

Register Sign in to join the conversation